300€ per participant.
Registration fee include:
- Organization costs
- Workshops with two prestigious and international professionals
- Accommodation in the Canal de Castilla Youth Hostel
- Meals during the the six days. From Monday lunch to Saturday breakfast, both included. We will have a picnic lunch or supper one of the days
- Daily activities
If you cancel no later than 15 days before the start of the Summer School (15 Jun), your payment will be returned in full. We’ll have to deduct € 25 administrations costs, however.
HOW TO APPLY
Considering that places are limited , we will need to make a selection in order to achieve the impact we are pursuing.
We will received your aplications up to april 30th, from that date we will make a selection of the participants. After this, you will received an email of confirmation with the bank account information where you can make the payment.
We will make the selection attending to:
- Cultural diversity, funtional and genre of the participants. Also the diversity of careers.
- Professionals who work with groups where the methodology taught can be implemented will be a priority.
- Professionals from Castilla y León, and those who work in a rural enviroment will be a priority.
Who is it for?
Fábrica de Harinas Summer School is aimed at:
- Teachers, theatre makers, community workers, social workers, socio-cultural entertainers, actors, playwrights, directors, and any other artistic agent who works in the social intervention field.
- No previous drama experience required.